If your watch were to develop a mechanical fault within the warranty period you can return the watch back to us for repair or replacement under the warranty. If the watch develops a fault within 14 days we will cover the return postage cost. If the fault occurs after 14 days it's the customer's responsibility to cover the postage fees and to return the watch back to us using a tracked service. If the fault occurs after 14 days please follow the warranty repair process.
The warranty is valid for 1 year after the purchase date. Please note if the watch has been misused the warranty will be void. By purchasing a watch from Mimo Deals you accept terms & conditions of the warranty.
What does the warranty cover?
In order to ensure we provide excellent customer service, we will take a look at every enquiry individually. We may ask you to send the pictures and description of the fault before accepting your return or repair request. Please note that we cannot finalize any warranty claims without inspecting your watch.
The warranty will cover:
- The mechanism of the watch
- Anything within the dial
- Small parts located under the glass
A watch or any component covered under warranty will be repaired/replaced free of repair charge, only if it proves to be defective in material or workmanship under any normal use. If we cannot repair your item, then we will replace the watch for you.
- As our products are very popular we cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide the same watch model as a replacement. However, you can always check the availability of a particular model on our website or contact our customer service department to confirm if the model you have chosen is available.
- If your model is not available, we can provide a watch of equal value and similar style.
What is not covered by the warranty?
Loss of stones/gems after 45 days from the purchase date.
- Any defects in materials, Loss of battery power, clasp, buckle, crystal, bracelet or strap after 45 days from the purchase date.
Damage caused by any strap adjustments especially with ceramic watches. We always advise our customers to use a professional service for this, as any damage caused adjusting the strap is the customer's responsibility.
- Any loss of Pins within the strap of the watch as this loss can be caused by an effect of extra force.
- Any Broken or lost winders as the cause of this can be a result of any extra force put on the winder.
- Once the strap has been adjusted we are not responsible for any bracelet failures. In addition, we will not be responsible for any damage of decorative items such as stones coming loose after any alterations have been made.
Any damage and all mechanical faults that arise due to mishandling, lack of care, negligence, accidents, normal wear and tear or shock from subjecting the watch to rigorous testing activities, such as vibration or dropping.
- Water damage unless marked water-resistant.
- Water damage if the watch exceeded its usage as described by the manufacturer’s water resistance limitations.
In all of the above-mentioned examples, where the watch is not covered under the warranty, we will try to repair any issues for our customers by our watch specialist team for a reasonable repair charge. Customers can always contact our customer care team for further details regarding this.
Once we have accepted your request you will be informed by e-mail and asked to post the watch back to us through a tracked service.
Rest assured all our repair costs are very competitive and ensuring all our customers receive the best care is at the forefront of our business.
How to request a repair?
To open a return/repair request please please contact our customer service team by e-mail: email@example.com.
Warranty repair process
- Once we have accepted your return request you will be informed by e-mail and asked to post the watch back to us through a tracked mail service as we will not be responsible for any items that go missing on their way back to us.
- Your watch will be inspected by our watch specialists. At this stage, our specialist team will also decide if the fault is covered by the warranty.
- We will send you an e-mail with the status update. If we can fix the watch you will receive an estimated time we need for the repair to be completed. If we are unable to repair the watch we will replace it for you.
- Once your fixed or replaced watch is ready to be dispatched you will receive another e-mail or a phone call with a status update.
- As our products are very popular we cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide the same watch model as a replacement. You can always check the availability of a particular model on our website or contact our customer service department to confirm if the model you have chosen is available.
- If your model is not available, we can provide a watch of equal value and of a similar style.
Repairs may take between 20-30 working days, however, occasionally if we need to order parts for your watch it may take even longer.